Fisher Associates has a survey staff with extensive experience in several different industries including Transportation, Environmental, College & Universities, Architectural, Oil & Gas, Wind Energy,
Mining, Railroads, Utilities, and Construction. Our team has worked around the country on projects that range in size from small and simple to large and complex.
A detailed base map is critical to every project’s design schedule. Fisher Associates has survey crews located throughout the Northeast and are prepared for rapid deployment as soon as the project is awarded. This allows us to turn around base mapping quickly and efficiently. For any project, we can collect important survey data such as topography, planimetrics, horizontal and vertical control, boundary line information and other surveying details that your project may warrant. We have the ability to mobilize several field crews on any given day. Our staff is OSHA 40-hour trained and is prepared to deal with potentially hazardous situations, such as landfills and remedial investigations. We can also provide services where confined space entries are required.
Fisher Associates Survey Services:
- Horizontal and Vertical Control Surveys
- Photogrammetric Control
- Engineering/Architectural Design Surveys
- Construction Stakeout for Heavy Highway & Structures
- Topographic Surveys (3D)
- Fathometer/Hydraulic Surveys
- Property and Highway Boundary Research
- Real Property & Right of Way Surveys
- Subdivision Surveys and Mapping
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys & Mapping
- Acquisition/Easement Mapping
- Subsidence/Deformation Surveys
- Subsurface/Utility Surveys & Mapping
- Laser Scanning
- Machine Control Modeling (3D)
Several specialties fall under Survey. Please look at our other areas of expertise.
- Boundary & Right of Way
- Utility Mapping
- Laser Scanning
- Construction Stakeout